We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] Query about TABSTRIP Control within Sub Screen

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by jaykrishna007
on Oct 1 at 8:46 AM
Hi Expert,

I have requirement like follows:

In IW32->Enhancement Tab screen is as subscreen and No: 0900.

Now I want to have 2 different sub screen say 0910 and 0920 each of this for different purpose according to Order Type as per clients requirement.

Actaully I have developed screen 0900 already for some order type and now clients requirement changed i.e. there are 2 different groups of Order types (say Grp1 and Grp2)

So, I proposed a solution for this as follows:

In Enhancement Tab of IW32 according to group of Order Type (either Grp1 or Grp2) only you will be able to see fields for that perticular Grp either of 2.

Technical Solution is like...
1) I thought that I will create 2 subscreens say 0910 and 0920.
2) In 0910 i will insert all those fields which are designed already in 0900 which is for Grp1
3) and for Grp2 i will design 0920
4) according to Order Type only 0910 or 0920 client will be able to see.

Now I got stuck in between the screen development for 0920 because there are so many fields and i said to client that they will be able to see those fields in different Tab strips.

I never worked on Tab Strip concept, I search so many forums and sites for Lesson on Tab Strip but not understood how to proceed as per my specific requiment.

Please can anyone suggest me how to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jay.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language