We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] FTP to Remote Server in Background Job

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Sunil
on Oct 1 at 8:54 AM
Hi all,
I have developed a abap program to send an file to remote FTP server, which is working fine in foreground when I execute the program.
But when I schedule a background job,my file is going till application server.
But not reaching the remote server.
I use the remote destinationas SAPFTPA.

Please suggest any solution for this.

Regards
Sunil
email@removed
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language