We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Status of Importing Queue (Request Does Not Match Component Version)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by João Miguel Dimas (SAP Basis -- SAP Administrator)
on Oct 26 at 11:45 AM
Hello Snowy,

No, in this specific case that's not the solution!

I already solved this situation by change the value of parameter SP_TRANS_SYNC to OFF

This issue/solution is reported:
1581638 SAP component checks no longer working in TMS
1577714 Transport requests in Check requirements phase

By default the parameter SP_TRANS_SYNC has the value = ON

Solution: I switch the check by setting the transport profile parameter:
SP_TRANS_SYNC = OFF

Best regards,
JDimas

---------------Original Message---------------
From: João Dimas
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:58 AM
Subject: Status of Importing Queue (Request Does Not Match Component Version)

Hello to all,

I have one doubt related to one type of notification that I see in system QAS at the queue in importing request (STMS).
I read in there the status "Request does not match component version", I understand why it shown this message, it because I installed in DEV system two specific components for the activation of Baseline Package (SAP Best Practices) which I will not need to install because all the activation of that Baseline Package in QAS and PRD system it will be do by a importing request!

I don´t know if I explain well what is the problem here... look at the following image of that status notification:
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1442/stmsstatus .jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5138/components s.jpg

What do you recommend? How can I overcome this thing!?

Kind regards,
Joao Dimas

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
João Miguel Dimas
SAP Basis Enthusiast

Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language