We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-abap] SAP GUI 7.20 - Unchanged Texts Ask for a Save

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Greg00001
on Oct 26 at 2:23 AM
Hello again,

I have installed the SAP gui 7.20 level 8 patch, and the problem has been fixed.

Thank you all for your replies and interest.

Greg

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Greg00001
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 6:31 AM
Subject: SAP GUI 7.20 - Unchanged Texts Ask for a Save

Greetings Experts,

recently I've upgraded my SAP GUI to 7.20

Unfortunately, when I view a text, without altering it at all, (I'm not even in change mode), and then pressing the back or cancel button, I get a popup message, asking me whether I want to save the changes or not.

In previous releases this didn't happen.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance
Greg

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language