We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Saprouter string at sap log

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by elizabethmuigua (sap consultant)
on Sep 22 at 5:17 AM
Hi guys,

I still can't connect from outside office network to our sap servers using sap router.
Kindly answer the questions above so that I can connect.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Elizabeth

---------------Original Message---------------
From: elizabeth muigua
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 5:38 AM
Subject: Saprouter string at sap log

Hi guys,

i want to connect to our office sap r3 system from outside the office.
1.I'm told I have to put saprouter string at sap log.
2.I'm also told that I have to configure the saprouttab

Could someone give me an example of saprouter string (to put at saplogon)
What do I enter at my saprouttab /what do I edit at the saprouttab file?

Suggestions highly appreciated
elizabeth

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language