Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Hi Price comes from search strategy, ie, more specific to less specific. Have you extended the info record to other plants? Thanks,
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: t_jay Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 4:33 AM Subject: Purchasing Info Record in Reference Purchase Organisation Hi all, We have two purchase organisations assigned to a Reference purchase organisations. If I create central contract in the RPOrg, the prices and conditions are normally updated in the call-off purchase orders created in the 'normal' POrg. Nevertheless, if I maintain the purchasing info-record in the Reference Purchase Organisation, the prices are not updated in the purchase order if created in the 'normal' POrg without reference to the central contract. I would appreciate any hint. Thanks in advance and best regards t_jay | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |