We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Indicate Contract (outline agreement) in quota arrangement

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Joregu (MM)
on Aug 3 at 11:05 AM
When the PR's are created according to the percentages of the quota arrangements, they are assigned to a vendor, but not to the contract.
I see that I can't indicate the contract in MEQ1, I can only introduce the vendor, but I was expecting that the contract would be taken from the source list.
If I manually click on the button "assign source of supply" of the PR, then the contract comes immediately. Why doesn't this happen automatically?

Does anybody know if I have to indicate the contract somewhere in the QA? Or if there are settings out of the QA that need to be created?
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language