We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-mm] I don't want tax code when creating po

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by pinky
on Jul 26 at 5:07 AM
Here you have to add the tax code according to line itemwise

---------------Original Message---------------
From: mmsapuser
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 4:30 AM
Subject: I don't want tax code when creating po

I have created a new organization structure and when I tried to create a PO but it's throwing an error that I have to enter the tax code under Item Detail Invoice tab and I don't want a tax code.

Can anyone help me out solving this please?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language