We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Smartforms - bad preview of tables

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by USER_2496099
on Jun 20 at 5:38 AM
Hi experts,

I have some tables in Smartform but in preview they looking bad. On the left side of table is bad looking border and lines are sticking out form left vertical line.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/stickinglines.png/

If I print form on paper they looks fine, so I think it is some bug in SAP GUI, but I want to be sure.

Have you some advice?

Thanks.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language