We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Renamed user history

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by ToMMy_rog (...)
on May 5 at 2:20 AM
Depends on what information you want to view. Roles for example can be found in the change documents (tx SUIM). But if you want first name, last name,... I have no idea at this moment where you can retrieve that information. I don't think SAP keeps the old values somewhere :S

---------------Original Message---------------
From: andyjo
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 2:41 PM
Subject: Renamed user history

How can I find the details of a user who has been renamed? i.e his old details.

example if I rename A to B, C to D and E to F. how do I find A, B and C?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language