Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Hi Friends, I have one problem . For our client we have 3 servers ( Development,Quality & Production servers.) Development & Quality servers are testing servers & Production is Live server. In development server we have 2 clients. 802 & 801. In 802 we can do all customization,ABAP reports etc. In 801 we can't do these changes , this is for testing purpose. In 802 , in MM01 t code we can't give external material number for all our customized material types. If we are trying to give external no, system is showing above error message. In 801,quality & production ,system is allowing external material no and we are using this. Now my problem is, in "OMS2" Tcode I have changed Price control from Stadard (s) to Moving average price(v) in valuation tab against material types :Semi finished (ZSEM) & Finished (ZFIN) and moved that request to quality server. Now in quality server ,when I am trying to create materials with external no against these material types , system is showing error msg" No external number assignment possible for mat. type Semifinished Product" .For remaining types this error message is not coming. I have removed these changes in 802 & against moved new request to quality server. But still I can't able to create the materials with external no against these material types. In OMS2 t code "External no.assignment w/o check " field is unchecked in all servers for all material types. Please give solution. Thanks & regards, Aruna. | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |