Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Its happen due to budget is block by some one.
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Logithya Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 7:36 AM Subject: Difference between Budget Exceeded and Budget Exhausted Can anyone differentiate I am getting the two types of message in settlement rule. 1. Budget Exceeded - When I check the budget assigned to a WBS there is no more money available to do more postings (Materials or Man Hours etc). 2. Budget almost Exhausted - When I check the budget for a WBS there is still money is available to do posting and nothing there to be settled in that work order. I am getting the above message. Please explain the second one error message and how can I respond for this? Thanks & Regards, Loga. | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |