We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-mm] Automatic account determination for NLAG materials

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Lowen
on Jan 27 at 6:18 PM
Thank you Ha Tran,

I finally got what I wanted, I had to determine a valuation category, and them make the automatic account assignment in OBYC trx, operation GBB, detail VBR.

In this way the GL account is determined automatically in the PO.

Many thanks!

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Lowen
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 1:38 PM
Subject: Automatic account determination for NLAG materials

Hello experts,

I have an inquiry regarding NLAG materials.

Is it possible to determine automatically the account in the Purchase order for NLAG materials?


Here's what I've got so far:
I've created a reference to account category, valuation category, and relationship between mat.type NLAG to the reference of the account category in OMSK.

I've also made sure that the reference is set up to the material in trx OMS2

I've assigned the valuation category created to the material in mm01

Finally, in OBYC, I've made sure that in BSX there is an account for the valuation grouping code and valuation category.

Is something missing? Or this scenario should not exist by definition?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language