We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Specific table copy from local client to client

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by tony4sap (SAP Basis)
on Jan 27 at 12:16 AM
Dear All,

Sorry Replying late as we were closed on (26th Jan, Republic day).

I got a ABAP program for Table Export and Import from Net which, I found very useful.

Thanks to David and Snowy for Replying.My requirement is met but I'll try using the Your suggestion also.

Regards

---------------Original Message---------------
From: tony4sap
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 5:40 AM
Subject: Specific table copy from local client to client

Dear all,

How can I copy table contents from one client to another local client. I tried using Transport of copies. I created the transport of copies using the Package and included all the objects related to the z* package. But the data is not transported to the target client. what is the best way to do the copy Z* table from source client to target client(Localy) ?

Regards
Narinder

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language