We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Swift Net Interface with SAP

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by farwish75
on Dec 1 at 10:59 PM
Hello all,

I am having a hard time to understand the concept and reason to use the Swiftnet MT103 (Outgoing Payment).
1)At what point I will consider MT103 solution versus EDI820 (Outgoing Payment)?
2)What will be the considerations I need to take place when I am creating the Functional Design of this interface with SAP?
3)What will be the steps I need to take on the config side?
4)Do I need to setup inbound interface as well for confirmation once I sent the MT103 file?
5)DME will be only solution that produce this format?
6)Please provide me the File structure of MT103?

I would appreciate your prompt response since I need to represent this to the client.

Thanks
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Attend IBM Webcasts, Engage Peers, and More! Visit IBM Smart Products Virtual Briefing Center
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language