We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-abap] My enhancement appears in RED, and the debug doesn't go through my enhancement

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Ken Sanders (Director of Product Development)
on Dec 13 at 3:09 AM
Have you activated the enhancement yet?

Depending on your internal SAP business process you may have to go through this step. It should be a button on the status up top.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Philou
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 6:32 AM
Subject: My enhancement appears in RED, and the debug doesn't go through my enhancement

Hello SAP Expert,
I developed a enhancement point in the include FV45PFAP_XVBAP_ANLEGEN as below, but the name of my enhancement appears in RED.
I put a break-point on this enhancement, but the debugging doesn't stop on it.
I would like to develop in this enhancement, and i don't know what to do.
Why every thing is in RED ?
Is there a relation with the Enhancement Framework, was also introduced the Switch Framework and my problem .
ENHANCEMENT-POINT FV45PFAP_XVBAP_ANLEGEN_01 SPOTS ES_SAPFV45P.
*$*$-Start: FV45PFAP_XVBAP_ANLEGEN_01

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language