We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-log-sd] How can I get the basic price for group of products over the particular period of time

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by anilmundra
on Dec 27 at 12:54 AM
Dear Dilip

My query is related to S & D in pricing master. For any product sales price
if want to verify the master data then I have to go to pricing master
maintained in VK13.

Here my query is "is there any standard report which are providing sales
price for various number of products or sales item."

Thanks

Anil

---------------Original Message---------------
From: sadhdilip
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 12:07 PM
Subject: How can I get the basic price for group of products over the particular period of time

Anil,
Not sure if I understood completely your question. For grouping products you can use material group or product hierarchy.
Please provide more info and i will be happy to assist.

Thc


Dilip sadh

Sent from my iPad

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language