We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] SAP Plan Accounts Not Picked Up in GR55 Report

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by jkristensen
on Oct 4 at 1:55 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Are your actual penny - posting figures appearing in these accounts?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: NicNab
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:37 PM
Subject: SAP Plan Accounts Not Picked Up in GR55 Report

> I am uploading budgets for the next fiscal year. In this case I am uploading a plan for revenue and using some new accounts: 4115 and 4125. I can see in a zp42 dump that the amounts are uploaded, and I can see in the definition of the GR55 report that the accounts are included, however the Plan Revenue amounts are off by the amount in those accounts.
>
> My SAP Systems Analyst has reviewed and he is frustrated as well with the issue. "Frustrating thing is that I see postings within sap table GLPCT which CSM1 uses. I cannot explain why it is ignoring these accounts."
>
> As mentioned, these are new accounts, so no actuals have been posted yet. I tried posting pennies to them this afternoon to see if that would trigger the accounts to pick up in the Plan Columns, but no luck.
>
> Any ideas on why these accounts would not be showing up in the GR55 reports? These two accounts are the only difference between what I have entered in Plan (and see in GLPCT Plan #) and what is showing up in the Plan column in a GR55 report.
>
> Thanks for your help -
> NicNab

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language