We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Short URL does not work after system copy of EP

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Bernie (SAP Basis Administrator)
on Sep 8 at 12:15 AM
Hi,

I've recently performed system copy of EP 640 which uses short URL. I've checked that the "short URL" is set to true in System Admin -> Navigation -> Short URL and the HTTP port in dispatcher via VA is set to 80 (http).

But I can't view the short URL after system copy. Did I miss anything? The nwa is working if I change the HTTP port to 50000. But this is not correct config. This means that I can view NWA portal default page which indicates that there is nothing wrong with portal ( just config).

Appreciate any assistance, Bernie

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language