We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-basis] SPNego

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by USER_1805992
on Sep 28 at 2:06 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Run wizard from portal !

2010/9/28 Snowy via sap-basis <sap-basis@groups.ittoolbox.com>

> Posted by Snowy(Certified Netweaver '04/Oracle Basis consultant)
> on Sep 28 at 1:41 PM Hi,
>
>
> On the blog, you can post comments and question. Try this!
>
> ---------------Original Message---------------
> From: mridulg
> Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:08 PM
> Subject: SPNego
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to implement SPNego on one of my server and following blog
> > http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/8235 but I am
> finding
> > some difficulties like when I am editing the UME settings, after
> uploading
> > the dataSourceConfiguration file its not coming in the edit mode, also I
> > read that SPNego is not feasible with JDK with 1.4.2_16. Please suggest
> how
> > can I edit the UME settings also I wanted to know SSO through AD using
> SNC
> > is already being there, will this effect the SPNego.
> >
> > Please suggest.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mridul Gupta

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language