We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Changing material masters in sap plus adding material masters from excel

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Hellrar
on Aug 1 at 8:06 PM
Hi everyone
I could do with a couple of pointers on the following please.
1... I wish to view a list of material masters which I intend to import/paste the part numbers in question from an ordered list in a spreadsheet

2... i then wish to extract the data into a simple spreadsheet (in order to perform a text character matching exercise )

The second bit exporting the data will probably be self explanatory its just I am not sure which mass maintenance screen will be best for allowing me to import a list of part numbers to form my selection criteria for which material masters I want to view??

The second question I have is: Can i create material masters using a mass creation screen ? again my intention being to import the data directly from an excel spreadsheet by simple cut/paste ?

Thanks in advance for your help, I know mass maintenance can be a bit dodgy to do if your not totally sound of how to do it..

Alistair

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language