We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] BI SAP NW 7.0 EHP1 SR1 How to run Template Wizard ???

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by shailajapradeep
on Aug 23 at 12:58 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Run BI-Java first..After it is successfully executed, run BI Initial Setup for ABAP. Both are for different set of configurations required for BI

---------------Original Message---------------
From: prospa957
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 10:29 AM
Subject: BI SAP NW 7.0 EHP1 SR1 How to run Template Wizard ???

> Hello,
>
> I just finished to install A sAP NW 7.0 EHP1 SR1 SAPMAXDB Windows server 2003.
> I put, also, the last kernel and last stack (SP06) in Java and ABAP.
>
> Now, I have to run the Configuration Wizard.
> when I launch the configuration wizard, i must select a task name:
> * BI Initial Setup for ABAP
> * BI-Java / technical configuration of BI-Java (repeatable, reproducible)
>
> I read the doc, but it is written choose the correct selection without explanation. But my problem is which task name, I have to select ??? BI Initial Setup for ABAP or BI-Java / technical configuration of BI-Java (repeatable, reproducible)
>
> Someone has an idea ??
> Do you explain me what do I select ???
>
> thanks for your help
> Daniel

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
How Do You Use Social Media to Advance Your Career? Take the Survey, Win an iPad
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language