We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] How do I delete a document Provision in SAP?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by mcrazvan
on Jul 30 at 6:13 AM
Hello,
I create one PO with subcontracting item category and after I introduced the list of components they were converted to blocked stock with reference to a document entitled "Provision". After I wiped the PO line "Provision" document steel remaining in SAP and blocking the stock. How can I do to delete the "Provision" document?
Thank's

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language