We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] BAPI for uploading Material Master (ECC 5.0 - ECC 6.0 Upgrade)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by jaya.yanto
on Jul 27 at 4:05 AM
Dear Experts,

We are in the middle of Upgrade Project from ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0 and we encounter the following problem:

We have a customized program used to upload material master data in mass using BAPI from a Microsoft Excel template. In ECC 5.0, this program works fine but using the same file in ECC 6.0, I encounter this error message "Tax category is not defined for country SG".

I have checked in SPRO and found that all the Tax Assignments (MWST to Country SG) have been defined and assigned properly. Also, when I create the Material Master manually using Transaction MM01, I do not have any issue whatsoever.

Since, my ABAPer is tasked to do other things, this debugging job comes to me (with very limited ABAP knowledge). I notice that the data passed to the BAPI is only the Country Code (SG) and Tax Classification (1), but this has worked fine in ECC 5.0.

REFRESH it_mlan.
it_mlan-depcountry = lv_land1.
it_mlan-taxclass_1 = i_upload-taxm1.
APPEND it_mlan.

May I have advices / suggestions on how / what I should check further ?
Thank you so much for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Jaya (Singapore)

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language