We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] SM12 on RSMONICDP but why?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Crunchips77
on Jul 27 at 4:52 AM
Hello everyone,

hope you are fine!
I have a question regarding the RSMONICDP table and SM12.

How can it be possible that I have the table RSMONICDP locked even I have nothing on going in the system.

my scenario was that I had 2 modus open. First modus with RSA1 and the other on SM12 seeing the locks.

SM12 is referring to the table with a request which is not included in that table. After closing first modus with RSA1 the locks disapears.

Can anybody explain why this happens?

thanks in advance.

bye crunny.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language