We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] FCHX error after voiding check

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Kumar
on Jul 31 at 11:24 PM
Hi Folks,
Whenever my users reprint checks (void original check) using FBZ5 and try to do an upload to the bank using FCHX, there is an error " FIBL 010 , contains characters that are not recognized". When I look at the PAYR table I see the void check in the table. The only way to get past this error is to switch the error message from error to warning in OBA5. I have searched OSS notes but the note I find is not applicable since we are on a higher support pack. Is there something that I am missing?
When I switch the error to warning, we are able to get past the warning but the extract to the bank does not contain the voided checks. We are on ECC 6.0, enhancement pack 3.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Kumar
SAP Accounting Enthusiast

Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
In the Spotlight
How Do You Use Social Media to Advance Your Career? Take the Survey, Win an iPad
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language