We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] how to bring the server0 parameters to server1 in config tool ?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by sindhushah (SAP Consultant)
on Jul 27 at 4:42 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi LEH, or Caddick

Can you help me on this , please


Regards
sindhu


@Varun,

This is not the right place to post your query.



---------------Original Message---------------
From: varunjaincs
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 8:10 AM
Subject: how to bring the server0 parameters to server1 in config tool ?

> Hi EveryOne,
>
> I have done a mistake I was in SAP Labs in SRM as a performance Engg but by
> mistake I joined some other firm
> Here i Am in C#.NET
>
>
> I worked in SAP for 9 months...
> I want to move back to SAP....technology...
>
>
>
> But I have already swithed my company in <1 year...
> at least I need to stay for 2 year in new1...
> wud it be possible after that to move back to SAP .....
>
> Regards,
> Varun

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language