We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: RE:[sap-log-mm] Release Strategy Error in classification (class & class type 032)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by ann.kruse (Sr Business Analyst)
on Jun 21 at 3:09 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Generally I use CL24N to set up Characteristic in Production. I know you can transport the characteristics but there is something special you need to do.

From: ha_tran via sap-log-mm [mailto:sap-log-mm@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 7:34 PM
To: Kruse, Ann M.
Subject: RE:[sap-log-mm] Release Strategy Error in classification (class & class type 032)

Posted by ha_tran (Senior SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst)
on Jun 17 at 7:33 PM Mark as helpful


Hi,

What is the particular error message number? Did you get the same problem when maintaining the release characteristics value assignment in CL20N transaction?

Cheers,
HT

---------------Original Message---------------
From: chariolda
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 12:01 PM
Subject: Release Strategy Error in classification (class & class type 032)

> I got this error when I transported the release strategy to production via ALE. I don't have this problem in DEV and QA.
>
> The characteristics exist in Production. I have 7 release strategies, when I display a strategy, and click on the classification tab, then I get the Error in classification (class & class type 032). This do not happen for the first strategies, only the last six strategies.
>
> What can be the problem.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
Are You Planning Your Next Career Move? Take the survey & win an iPod Touch
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language