We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Dump duplicated record when creating a new user

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Pedro de Paula
on May 3 at 2:04 PM
Hi all. What's happening is this.

I'm want to create a "new" user but when I save after put all datas like (name, password...), I receive a dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC. If I try to remove the same user the system response that doesn't exist this user. It's happening for only one user.
I saw in some tables (USR21, USREFUS) that there is a record with user but in USR02 it's not true, there isn't this user.

I would like to know if we can remove, with any program or function, those entries from the tables where its exists and recreate the user.


Thanks for your help.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language