We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-security] Searching for transaction in a role

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by MassimoC (IT Manager/SAP Security)
on May 31 at 8:37 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Haim,

I had the same issue several moths ago and there is not a quick way.
I used transaction "S_BCE_68001420" to locate the roles that have the
transactions that I was looking for, then you'll need to search in the
role menu for the transaction.
The S_BCE_68001420" will give you the list of roles and by double-click on
the role name the system will open the role using PFCG, so you can search
and make the changes necessary to your role.

I hope this will help.


Max






"haimbaruch via sap-security" <sap-security@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
31/05/2010 03:48 AM
Please respond to
sap-security@Groups.ITtoolbox.com


To
MassimoC email@removed
cc

Subject
RE:[sap-security] Searching for transaction in a role








Dear Ahmad,
First of all, thanks a lot for your answer.

Now, I do know about the Switch on/off technical names button.

I also know all the transactions names that I want to search for.

The problem is that after entering the transaction name to search, I get a
screen with the results, without an option to click on the result and
automatic locate the transaction in the menu tab in the role.
It just let me know that the transaction exists/not exist in the role?
Hope I made it clear now?

Thanks again.

Haim.


---------------Original Message---------------
From: haimbaruch
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 10:11 PM
Subject: Searching for transaction in a role

> Hi,
> I need to delete a number of transaction from the menu tab in a role.
> I can find the transaction via the "serach text entry" in the menu tab,
but if the entry do exist, i need a way to locate it in the transaction
list... ( i got a lot of transactios!).
> Can it be done not by looking in the eye.... ?
> Thanks
> Haim.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
Your SAP Security is at Risk...Learn How to Stay Protected. Read the free white paper from SenSage
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language