We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-log-sd] Credit Memo from repair Order

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by sadhdilip
on May 30 at 9:08 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hello :
Credit memo req is prerequsite of Credit memo in standard SAP. In case of Return order we create Return delivery then Credit memo.

Thanks,

Dilip Sadh

From: SAPCScon via sap-log-sd <sap-log-sd@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
To: sadhdilip email@removed
Sent: Sun, May 30, 2010 1:57:17 AM
Subject: [sap-log-sd] Credit Memo from repair Order

Posted by SAPCScon
on May 30 at 7:19 AM
Dear Experts,
I am trying to create a credit memo from my sales orderin lieu of return of a defective product, I am using the repair procedure which generates item category IRGN for credit memo.
My question; Since using repair procedure gives me a sub-item I am not sure how to go about billing it and also can I bypass the credit memo request creation and directly create Credit memo, how?

Kindly advise with your inputs on this scenario

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language