We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Changing Valuation Class in Material Master

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by DLT
on Apr 16 at 12:54 AM
There are lots of posts regarding Changing of Valuation Class. We have 400 materials to change valuation class on. I started with a simple test before moving forward with more complex testing: Created NEW material so we didn't have previous month period to deal with at this point. After creation...did MM02 to ensure I could change the Valuation Class (OK), created req and YES I could change Val Class (OK), Created PO and could NOT change Val Class unless I deleted the line item, Did a GR and IR and could NOT change Val Class, Issued the Stock and could not change Val Class, Did payment run for the invoice and could NOT change Val Class. I am thinking that since there is a GR and IR in the current period the system will not let me change the Val Class??? I have also seen some posts that it "depends" on your config...can someone please comment on this?? Where would this config be if so???
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language