[sap-acct] Error during settlement
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by zaid_azam on Apr 3 at 6:15 PM |
Hey guys,
I am creating a settlement profile to settle costs from a work order to a
G/L account and a cost center. Initially the cost center is coming from OKB9
, I want these costs to settle to the G/L account entered in the settlement
rule and the cost center from OKB9 should be credited and the cost center on
the equipment master ( in the work order) should be debited.
Currently I am able to do this If I enter a cost element in the settlement
profile and enter a cost center on the settlement rule of the order.
How can I get the system to determine the cost center from the equipment
master? I will manually enter a GL account in the settlement rule of the
order to get it to settle to the G/L.
Egg
Initial entry
CR inventory
DR Raw materials ( cost center A)
At the time of settlement
DR Raw materials ( cost center from settlement rule) - I need this to come
from the cost center of the equipment
CR raw materials? ( this line item has no cost object-
This is the current entry generated- I am not sure if this is correct
--
Zaid Azam
972-400-2090
__.____._ I am creating a settlement profile to settle costs from a work order to a
G/L account and a cost center. Initially the cost center is coming from OKB9
, I want these costs to settle to the G/L account entered in the settlement
rule and the cost center from OKB9 should be credited and the cost center on
the equipment master ( in the work order) should be debited.
Currently I am able to do this If I enter a cost element in the settlement
profile and enter a cost center on the settlement rule of the order.
How can I get the system to determine the cost center from the equipment
master? I will manually enter a GL account in the settlement rule of the
order to get it to settle to the G/L.
Egg
Initial entry
CR inventory
DR Raw materials ( cost center A)
At the time of settlement
DR Raw materials ( cost center from settlement rule) - I need this to come
from the cost center of the equipment
CR raw materials? ( this line item has no cost object-
This is the current entry generated- I am not sure if this is correct
--
Zaid Azam
972-400-2090
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion