We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Error during settlement

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by zaid_azam
on Apr 3 at 6:15 PM
Hey guys,

I am creating a settlement profile to settle costs from a work order to a
G/L account and a cost center. Initially the cost center is coming from OKB9
, I want these costs to settle to the G/L account entered in the settlement
rule and the cost center from OKB9 should be credited and the cost center on
the equipment master ( in the work order) should be debited.

Currently I am able to do this If I enter a cost element in the settlement
profile and enter a cost center on the settlement rule of the order.

How can I get the system to determine the cost center from the equipment
master? I will manually enter a GL account in the settlement rule of the
order to get it to settle to the G/L.

Egg

Initial entry

CR inventory
DR Raw materials ( cost center A)

At the time of settlement
DR Raw materials ( cost center from settlement rule) - I need this to come
from the cost center of the equipment
CR raw materials? ( this line item has no cost object-

This is the current entry generated- I am not sure if this is correct

--
Zaid Azam

972-400-2090
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language