We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Change Valuation Class

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by DLT
on Apr 16 at 12:34 AM
There are lots of posts regarding "Changing a Valuation Class". I did some testing which included create new material, ensure I can change valuation class after create and I could, create req and change val class (OK), create PO and could not change Val Class unless deleted line item, did a GR and IR to PO and issued stock...could not change Val Class, Did payment run and paid Invoice...could not change Val Class. My test results cannot be a result of "previous month stock" as it is a new material in this month. This is a simple test as once I validate this can work (or cannot)...I will move on to more complex testing setting up a material with GR Blocked Stock, Blocked Stock, Unrestricted Use etc....which is the client situation. However, I am wondering if my test is failing because I actually have an IR and GR in the same period? Any help would be appreciated.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language