RE:[sap-basis] Maintenance Optimizer Configuration
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by emmanueloladirin on Apr 30 at 10:34 AM | |
Just downloaded stack 17 both in csv and html format. What is the next step to take
---------------Original Message---------------
From: emmanueloladirin
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 5:13 AM
Subject: Maintenance Optimizer Configuration
> I have just install a SAP demo laptop. I need to configure Solution Manager, then, maintenance optimizer to install enhancement pack 4. I dont know what to do. Can anybody help with a step by step document?
__.____._ ---------------Original Message---------------
From: emmanueloladirin
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 5:13 AM
Subject: Maintenance Optimizer Configuration
> I have just install a SAP demo laptop. I need to configure Solution Manager, then, maintenance optimizer to install enhancement pack 4. I dont know what to do. Can anybody help with a step by step document?
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Your SAP Security is at Risk...Learn How to Stay Protected. Read the free white paper from SenSage
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion