We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Hello Experts How can I print diffrent vendors accounts [FBL3N] on the same page.

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by hiren_m (SAP Consultants)
on Apr 12 at 10:56 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
sorry I mean to say FBL1N only... to be more specific I like to print diffrent vendor accounts line items on continuous page .I hvae used Duplex and Tumble but it only print on double side and not on printing on the same page..

Thanks





---------------Original Message---------------
From: hiren_m
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 9:23 PM
Subject: Hello Experts How can I print diffrent vendors accounts [FBL3N] on the same page.

> Hello Experts
> How can I print diffrent vendors accounts [FBL3N] on the same page.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language