We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re:RE:[sap-acct] Hello Experts How can I print different vendors accounts [FBL3N] on the same page.

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by China.Raphael
on Apr 13 at 1:15 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
If you can't find attachments in my mail, please tell me another mail adress, I can send my mamual to you.




?2010-04-13 12:46:25?"hiren_m via sap-acct" <sap-acct@Groups.ITtoolbox.com> ???


Posted by hiren_m (SAP Consultants)
on Apr 13 at 12:49 AMMark as helpful
thanks for your reply, but I have already changed lay out plus changed my prinitng options like duplex and tumblex as well.



---------------Original Message---------------
From: China.Raphael
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:43 AM
Subject: Hello Experts How can I print different vendors accounts [FBL3N] on the same page.

> You can press the subtotal(?/?) icon, there're several fields in the table.
> Then you can find there is a column called [CB], in line [company code] and [Account] the value is '*'. That means interrupt when print. You can set the value to blank if you don't want print seperately.
>
> I don't know if you caught it. I hope it will be helpful.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language