We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-basis] Hi, I am trying to delete a role from a user in R/3. In our SAP 4.6 c systems landscape we have R/3 and WP(CUA). In both systems (R/3 and WP).. It is not allowing me to delete/add ro

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by abamrah
on Apr 14 at 11:29 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Please post this question in SAP-Security group to get faster answers.

As a quick check, create a test user and try to assign/remove a few roles to
ensure you have the authorizations. If authorization is an issue, this could
due to missing SAP_NEW role in your user ID. Assign and then check.



On 14 April 2010 17:57, rK_uachieve via sap-basis <
sap-basis@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:

> Posted by rK_uachieve(Consultant)
> on Apr 14 at 8:00 PM
> Hi, I am trying to delete a role from a user in R/3. In our SAP 4.6 c
> systems landscape we have R/3 and WP(CUA). In both systems (R/3 and WP).. It
> is not allowing me to delete/add roles from "Roles" tab from SU01 though I
> am in change mode. Under roles tab, everything is grayed out and not able to
> edit any role.
> I am having same issue from PFCG. I am not able to maintain users from
> "Users" tab from PFCG though I am in change mode. Under users tab,
> everything is grayed out and not able to edit any user.
> Kindly help me to solve this issue.
> In both WP and R/3, I logged using a user id which has "SAP_ALL" and also
> role has a "Prod User Admin". I tried all options I could think of but not
> able to deleted role from a user. Please, let us know if I have to provide
> any more details. Thanks a lot in advance
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language