We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-acct] CO-PA report painter report

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by SFH_Naqvi
on Apr 13 at 1:25 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi,

First of all let me tell you that i m not the expert of report painter
either :) Anyways let try it, Double click on the line and i think u will
get the formula or logic behid that line..

Regards,

SFHN

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Sophie via sap-acct <
sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:

> Posted by Sophie(Senior Accountant)
> on Apr 13 at 1:15 AM
> hi experts,
>
> Excuse me, I do not really know about Report Painter, my question may be a
> little bit stupid.
>
> I'm checking our CO-PA report, there is one line called:SD Reimbursement,
> there is a big amount in this line, I want to check where comes this big
> amount, how the system get this amount here, what is the fomula or logic
> behind this line.
> This report use Form EW, I already come to the screen of Change Form, but I
> don't know where can I check the fomua or logic of a certain cell. Can
> anyone give me a hint?
>
> many thanks in advance!
> best regards
> Sophie
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language