We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] Sales order not creating production order

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by jocelynwiedman (SAP Business Systems)
on Mar 8 at 12:13 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Yes, it is assigning schedule line category CP based on the item category of TAC and MRP type of PD. I do have inventory of the BOM items that are needed to produce the assembly. My VC item is very simple as I am just in the initial phases of testing this out. I have created a FERT material type with Item category group 0002, marked it as a configurable item in the basic data 2 view, assigned the material to a class with class type 300, created a BOM for the configurable item with only one material (again -just keeping it simple as I build it), created a Routing, created a configuration profile.
The material master also has availability check 02 assigned, planning strategy group is 56, the overall profile is PP0001.
What other fields/data are/is important that I may be forgetting? What configuration should I check.

I basically cannot get a production order or a confirmed schedule line.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: " email@removed "
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 11:04 AM
Subject: Sales order not creating production order

> I am creating a sales order for a make-to-order, configurable item and I am not getting a production order. Any ideas what I should check?
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language