RE:[sap-log-pp] Assembly Scrap on MM - prevent calculation on rework order types
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by afpllc on Mar 17 at 1:54 PM | |
Doesn't your order type prevent this? If not reconfigure to disallow re-addition of scrap.
---------------Original Message---------------
From: cmghiorso
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:49 PM
Subject: Assembly Scrap on MM - prevent calculation on rework order types
> Hello, I have a material where the Assembly Scrap on MRP2 tab is populated. This is fine for normal production orders when I build this part, because the order quantity increases by the assembly scrap %.
> However, once I want to release a finished part on a rework order, the assembly scrap still plans - on my rework order. This is a big problem because I don't want to double plan scrap and our rework orders are generated via a interface/program and the program is trying to release a rework order for qty 1 and it keeps increasting to 2.
__.____._ ---------------Original Message---------------
From: cmghiorso
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:49 PM
Subject: Assembly Scrap on MM - prevent calculation on rework order types
> Hello, I have a material where the Assembly Scrap on MRP2 tab is populated. This is fine for normal production orders when I build this part, because the order quantity increases by the assembly scrap %.
> However, once I want to release a finished part on a rework order, the assembly scrap still plans - on my rework order. This is a big problem because I don't want to double plan scrap and our rework orders are generated via a interface/program and the program is trying to release a rework order for qty 1 and it keeps increasting to 2.
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion