We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Weekly Data Missing For 22/22/2010 to 2/28/2010

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Ken_Kwan (SAP Basis)
on Mar 8 at 11:45 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Dear David Caddick,

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Ken

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Steve_F
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 7:34 PM
Subject: Weekly Data Missing For 22/22/2010 to 2/28/2010

> This Monday (3/1/2010) when I came in to work, there was no TOTAL server data for the previous week. I ignored it till today. I noticed that each individual application server is also missing the weekly data for the same time period. There were no failed jobs throughout the week. I did get monthly data for February 2010. I also have individual daily statistics for each application server during this time window. The question is, is there a way to rebuild the individual application server statistics from the daily stats. I have tried running RSSTAT82, but it is a TOTAL server aggregator, and I'm assuming that the reason it's not working is because the individual servers have not been aggregated properly. I am running ECC 5.0.; 640_EX2; Oracle 10.2.0.4 on AIX 5.3.3.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language