We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] BDLS issue after a Homogeneous System Copy

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by zvi.gilinsky
on Mar 8 at 10:31 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
I did the same mistake, I've started BDLS in foreground.
I then stopped it and set it to run in the Background.
It only ran for 30 seconds in the Background and finished successfully.

In we20 I still see the old Logical System Name,
in SLG1 I have a log with some tables (starting with A) and it sayes at the end :
< SAPoffice Object references that have to be converted: 663
< SAPoffice Object references that have been converted: 0
< SAPoffice Object references that contain another LogSystem: 9
< SAPoffice Object references that do not contain a LogSystem: 654
Table buffer in server synchronized after conversion
< The processs is executed in the background (RBDLSMAP 17103800) in system UPS400

Anyone has an idea on how can I repeat BDLS and make sure it would run all the way?

Please Advice,
Zvi

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Justin.Dauby
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 8:45 AM
Subject: BDLS issue after a Homogeneous System Copy

> I stopped BDLS when it started running in the foreground and set it to run in the Background. Now I have some people saying they cant access tables. Anyone ever stop the process and restart it. My instructions say to omit tables COEP, COEPL, COBK, GLPCA, GLFUNCA and VBFA. ANyone have any clues on this?
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language