We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-dev] Locking issue

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by R. Neal Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Apr 1 at 7:10 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
In other words, my read would be that you need to exit VL02N before calling VA02.

So, tell me. Are you calling VA02 from an exit within VL02N?
Neal








-----Original Message-----
From: vmayur via sap-dev <sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
To: R. Neal Wilhite <wilhiten@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 31, 2010 10:00 am
Subject: Re: [sap-dev] Locking issue








Posted by vmayur
on Mar 31 at 10:00 AM
Mark as helpful


Hi,

After the delivery deletion I am calling VA02 for rejecting items. This is
the functionality user wants. Now in the user exit I have included the code
for that and calling VA02 with call transaction. Now when we open any
delivery its corresponding sales order will get locked automatically. Now I
am confused shall I deque the lock before calling the VA02 or now. I am not
sure whether it will result in some conflict or not.
Its ECC 6

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 7:02 PM, john.louk via sap-dev <
sap-dev@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:

> Posted by john.louk(Workflow Designer)
> on Mar 31 at 9:29 AM
> Could you provide some more details on your situation?
>
> When are you getting the already locked message? Are you still in the
> Delivery delete when this happens?
>
> Why are you calling VA02? CALL TRANSACTIONS do a commit. There should be no
> other commits in a transaction other than the one defined by SAP.
>
> What version of SAP are you on?
>
> Can you provide a snippet of the User-exit code where you call VA02?
>
> Cheers
>
>
>
> John
>
>
>
> _____
>
> From: vmayur via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@groups.ittoolbox.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:06 AM
> To: Louk, John
> Subject: [sap-dev] Locking issue
>
> Posted by vmayur
> on Mar 30 at 10:07 AM
>
>
>
> Hello All,
>
> I have a problem, I did call VA02 (sales order) from VL02N (deliveries)
> code
> (form one of the user exit). Now when I am trying to open sales document
> from deliveries after delivery deletion it is giving me error that it is
> locked by my id only. I know it is obvious that it will face this error.
> But
> now what can be done?
>
> Any Idea?
>
> --
> Mayur Vaidya
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
R. Neal Wilhite
SAP Development Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language