RE: RE:[sap-basis] Job cannot be modified
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by Al Fournier (SAP Basis Administrative Staff) on Mar 12 at 11:09 AM | |
Yes, upon testing you cannot release the suspended jobs but you can copy
them and run them individually.
From: D. Caddick via sap-basis [mailto:sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 10:59 AM
To: Fournier, Albert - 1140 - MITLL
Subject: RE:[sap-basis] Job cannot be modified
Posted by D. Caddick (SAP
NetWeaver/BASIS Consultant)
on Mar 12 at 10:59 AM
<http://it.toolbox.com/api/ContentVote/3368990/1/1 /> Mark this reply as
helpfulMark as helpful
Hi Al,
You are unable to release the jobs if they are suspended You can only delete
the job and recreate the job.
Regards
---------------Original Message---------------
From: Eduardo Campos
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 8:09 PM
Subject: Job cannot be modified
> Toolbox sap-basisSAP R/3 - 4.7 6.20 - Oracle 10g - Windows Server 2003
>
> After a refresh, I'm not able to modify a job which came from production.
> I have the message below when I try to modify the job on QA system :
> "Job cannot be modified due to its status".
> The status of the job is Released/Susp.
> I'd like to know what I can do in order to have this job available again
for me to change and execute it.
>
> Eduardo
__.____._ them and run them individually.
From: D. Caddick via sap-basis [mailto:sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 10:59 AM
To: Fournier, Albert - 1140 - MITLL
Subject: RE:[sap-basis] Job cannot be modified
Posted by D. Caddick (SAP
NetWeaver/BASIS Consultant)
on Mar 12 at 10:59 AM
<http://it.toolbox.com/api/ContentVote/3368990/1/1 /> Mark this reply as
helpfulMark as helpful
Hi Al,
You are unable to release the jobs if they are suspended You can only delete
the job and recreate the job.
Regards
---------------Original Message---------------
From: Eduardo Campos
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 8:09 PM
Subject: Job cannot be modified
> Toolbox sap-basisSAP R/3 - 4.7 6.20 - Oracle 10g - Windows Server 2003
>
> After a refresh, I'm not able to modify a job which came from production.
> I have the message below when I try to modify the job on QA system :
> "Job cannot be modified due to its status".
> The status of the job is Released/Susp.
> I'd like to know what I can do in order to have this job available again
for me to change and execute it.
>
> Eduardo
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
55% of IT Pros Use Social Media to Advance Their Careers. See the Survey Results
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion