We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-qm] Batch information cockpit

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by cnev100 (SAP Analyst)
on Feb 2 at 3:13 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas about my problem. I was trying to look up some batch values on multiple batches through the batch cockpit and got some strange results.
When I put in the material and selection criteria I get the correct batches and I see all the results (well not all) and that is the problem for some reason it is not displaying several characteristics that are in the class and that I can see on the selection criteria in BMBC.
I checked the class and the individual batches and they all look OK and there are values for this characteristic on all the batches. It's almost like the system doesn't recognize these characteristics are assigned to the batch class.
I also looked at another material/class and everything looked fine.
Any ideas where to check?
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
cnev100
SAP Logistics Quality Management Top Contributor

Contributed the most posts in a group for a month to earn a Silver Achievement
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language