[sap-log-pp] Generate IDOC directly from a change change pointer
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by BLACKWATER (Production Planning Analyst) on Feb 3 at 4:04 PM |
I have set up message type LOIPRO with specific change pointers in order to create IDOCs. I understand that I can execute this from programs RCCLORD or RCCLTRAN. I do not want to schedule a background job to run and send IDOCs for all orders, but rather, only those effected by the change pointers in LOIPRO. I'm looking for an IDOC to be generated only when a change pointer is triggered, and only on that specific order. Many other message types have function modules activating the creation of the IDOCs. This one does not. Should I be creating my own message type ? Is LOIPRO the incorrect one to be using ?
__.____._ Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the New Discussion Group
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion