We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] SYST-Depreciation area 00 not created in comp.code - while changing Asset Master

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by zaidazam
on Feb 6 at 1:59 AM
Hey Guys,
I am getting this error message SYST : Depreciation area 00 not created in comp.code. During asset balance carryforward( AJRW) a hundred or so assets didn't transfer to the new year 2010. For these assets the expired useful life is set to blank and when I try to change any field of these assets I get the above error message.
I checked this link and a few others online
https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?messageID=7994098#7994098
I ran AUVA and didnt get any message for these assets, I cant make the expired useful life as suppressed as we require this field as suggested in this thread
http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-acct/assets-error-message-syst-depreciation-area-00-not-created-in-compcode-2000737
I tried doing an AJRW again and the affected assets show as errors. These assets dont have any values for 2010.
I am not sure what could have caused this issue.
Can some one please help.
Thanks,
Zaid
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language