We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-pp] Order Reservation is not reduced

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by ha_tran (Senior SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst)
on Feb 8 at 7:08 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi,

When you issue components manually to your production order, you will have to refer to reservation as if the production order is referred, SAP will treat it as unplanned goods issue (for unplanned requirement) and therefore, will not update your reservation. Alternatively, you can use Transaction MB26 for your related goods issue instead of MB1A transaction.

Cheers,
HT

---------------Original Message---------------
From: sandikhemka
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 7:35 AM
Subject: Order Reservation is not reduced

> Hi HT,<br/>Thank for the concern but I have got the solution.<br/>Please guide me if I am wrong.<br/>Actually I was issuing the components manually (MB1A) against the production<br/>order and hence it was not clearing the order reservation. Then I used CO27<br/>(pick List) and it reduced the reservation accordingly.<br/>So what conclusion I get here is that manually issuing the goods will not<br/>reduce the reservation. So one has to use CO27 to reduce the reservation.<br/>Please correct me if I am wrong.<br/>Thanks and Regards,<br/>Sandeep Kumar
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language