RE:[sap-basis] job settings - Cancel Jobs in SM37 with exceptions
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by D. Caddick (SAP NetWeaver/BASIS Consultant) on Feb 5 at 6:32 PM | |
Hi Lars-Erik,
I will let you know when it is done. It could be a while though ans I have to wait for the free time in the project.
Regards
---------------Original Message---------------
From: Joao Dimas
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 8:00 AM
Subject: job settings - Cancel Jobs in SM37 with exceptions
> Hello to all,<br/><br/>I have two questions but both are related with the same doubt/issue!<br/>1- How can I cancel all jobs except the ones scheduled by a specific user, it?s possible to do it? (via SM37)<br/>2- Other question, it is possible to run the report BTCTRNS1 (37425) and not put in that specific status (released/susp.) the ones scheduled by a specific user?<br/><br/>Best regards,<br/>Joao Dimas - Portugal
__.____._ I will let you know when it is done. It could be a while though ans I have to wait for the free time in the project.
Regards
---------------Original Message---------------
From: Joao Dimas
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 8:00 AM
Subject: job settings - Cancel Jobs in SM37 with exceptions
> Hello to all,<br/><br/>I have two questions but both are related with the same doubt/issue!<br/>1- How can I cancel all jobs except the ones scheduled by a specific user, it?s possible to do it? (via SM37)<br/>2- Other question, it is possible to run the report BTCTRNS1 (37425) and not put in that specific status (released/susp.) the ones scheduled by a specific user?<br/><br/>Best regards,<br/>Joao Dimas - Portugal
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
SAP Basis Helper
Posted helpful replies on 50 threads in a group to earn a Silver Achievement
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion